As you grow theres a lot you learn... yeah learning is 1000 times easy than unlearning... and as an adult its a nightmare to unlearn. never mind.
so far i have experience lots of lessons - couldnt find a substitute right now-
so just pinning down a few.
Your life is basically a package of Family, Friends and You. What choices you make.. decisions you take..
1. A big part of letting go is recognizing when it is time to stay in a situation and when it is time to move on - Darren L. Johnson
thats what i learnt a hard way... im sure i have company in this. but its a lesson worth learning.
Letting GO can really be a liberating experience. Really
2. Test Everything You have:
Muhammad ali said Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
i agree. not coz he is my idol but coz i feel its somewhere right. Friends when i say means the closest circle of the people you close to apart from family... lots of people will say hey Ur my best friend and so on... not that its wrong... but its always good to TEST what ever you get. Especially for people like me who have a bad sense on character. So i test anything and everything. PEOPLE as well. Most of them failed :( but im happy they failed. at least they dont clutter my life... they stay at a distance and its a good relation from far... its a calculated rick basically.
I have been there for people who needed me... but I havent been extremely lucky with friends tho.. coz i feel i just cant make that close friends...
Sunday, July 17, 2011
everyday i think of so many things... like i wana do this and tha...
well i really wana conquer certain things before i grow really old...
atleast i wana be able to talk to my grandchildren about some exciting stuff i did when i was young... yea i know age is just a number for most... but then again nature has its way... and i respect it..
i had sometime back made a list of things i need to do, rather i want... but i misplaced it...its a sad thing.. i miss it now..
but never too late to start off!
There is always a dream we have...
there is a wish always to be fulfilled...
i cant recall the last time told myself these things neva happen...
i dnt believe at times its best to let go...
i neva say it cant...
let me try harder...
lets get it done...
its just a step away...
perceive it as i do...
and then its simple...COZ i can do!!!
the below mentioned are certain things that i wish to do in my years to come...some might even fade as i grow...i might even add a few in the events in future...but as of now...its the best for me...
Its a decent.. ok... may be a nice... list....form the crazee thee :)
- I donot wish to make millions.What i wish is to make a difference to millions. Everything around us is designed. Still daily life for masses is very complicated. I wish to make atleast one simple product that makes a big differnce to the daily lives or probably an innovation that im known for an awarded for.
- Learn horse riding and own a horse
- Learn to make mock tails and yummy crushes
- Ride horse on the streets on mumbai
- Own an animal farm
- Have my own company.. design or agriculture..
- Be a member of an Old age home and work towards adding value to those peoples life
- Want to be part of some meaningful awareness programs
- Get a house big enough so that i can play hide and seek or skate with my kids in
- Meet Mohammad Ali or any of his family member or buy a large poster of his and put in my house
- Go to some of worlds best animal Safari
- Learn Some yoga and practice make it a part of my daily routine
- I genuinely will do something to help animals
- Ride an ostrich
- Go for a nice dinner with the man i love in an underwater restaurant in Maldives.. well as long as its underwater
- Make a physical sport a part of my daily life
- Buy s sexy bicycle of BMW
- I have this crazy wish of being the face of a cosmetic beauty product for skin in a tv ad
- Learn to speak Arabic language
- Play every possible sport under the sun at least once
- Do a tango dance or may be anyother dance (not indian ) with a man i like better half in front of at least 50 to 100 people and be appreciated :)
- Stand for an election may be for a MLA at the age of may be 35-40 when im financially strong (cant let it go easily as that was my first aspiration in life.. to be leader and represent people)
- Be on a vacation continuously for 2months... no work means no work!
- Punch a guy in his face for a wrong doing. and ye he must bleed in that punch :P
- Learn Skating
im not done yet... will write more :)