Sunday, March 14, 2010

She was unborn...

I am different!
They say im not like them!
May be i was never meant to be!

The difference was created the moment i was born...
The fight began the time i came here... and i was a warrior...who simply had to survive!
For what? that was never important...may be never would be!

I love you mother...my heaven is under your feet.
I can do anything to protect you, to live with you, to take your blessings.
Be with me, guide me, help me.

I need you!

I took the pain to bring you here...to show you this and to show you that...
to take you here and to take you there!

We will see the world, i will see you grow.
I can make you rice and you can see the show.

Lets get home.
We have to go.
You have school and i have more work to do.
Hold my hand and we shall walk...
tomorrow i will come to buy you some sweets and corns.

I have started dreaming your future...
your kids, your wife.
A small family...
We shall be together now and ever.

I am going to be born again...
im happy...
But you dont want me...

You will kill me!
I can spare you the terror!
I will never take birth!
I Want a life to love and live!
I say... I dont want to be born!

Im killed everyday...
Its not your worth to have me born...

I know one day i will be yearned...

I dont need to be with you...i am a shining star!


(I know there are women who have touched the sky... i am simply talking about majority here and the ground reality for many females! Hope its taken positively)